Following is the list of items that can be imported in the country without paying any custom duty:
- 200 cigarettes or 250 gm of tobacco.
- 1 liter each of alcohol based wine and liquor.
- Goods, which are meant for personal use.
- Permitted amount of medicines.
- A non-resident can import only if they stay in the country for more than 24 hours and less than six months, given that they do not visit more than once.
- Traveler’s cheques above US$10,000 need to be declared at customs.
- Weapons, live stock, illegal drugs, live plants, gold an d silver buttons cannot be imported in the country.