Places You must Visit in India
- The capital city’s Red fort, Qutab Minar, Jama Masjid, the largest mosque in India and Chandni Chowk, the famous old market.
- Ghats of Varanasi, alongside which flows the holy river of Ganga, this place is usually filled with pilgrims, especially at dawn, when one can spot various holy men, performing various Hindu rituals.
- Beaches of Kerela, Goa and Mumbai, which offer some spectacular views at dusk, with a blue-orange sky and the sun setting in the horizon.
- Caves of Ajanta and Ellora in Madhya Pradesh, which depicts the stories of ancient India.
- Visit wild life sanctuaries, which have a variety of species of a number of animals. These sites include Ranthambore National Park in Rajasthan, Kanha National Park in Madhya Pradesh, Corbett Tiger Reserve in Uttarakhand and Sunderbans Tiger Reserve in West Bengal.
All these places provide a great insight into all the facets of Indian culture and life.